Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

First Appointment


8th week, tomorrow is my first apt! I am very excited. The apt will make everything more real to me. The nausea has subsided, but I still have an aversion to food in general, and my stomach is so small! I can eat about half what I used to before getting full and I eat way more slowly. I am being good with my vitamins though so the little one is getting what she needs.

Speaking of she; Erik, Carol and my Mom all think I will have a boy. Me, Ryan and my friend Dave C. think it’s going to be a girl. We will see! I made a $5 bet with Erik.

My clothes are uncomfortable, even though I’m not really bigger yet. I do look bloated though. Every day I can’t wait to just get home and change into a nighty or a tank and sweats.

Ugh, those 2 weeks of morning sickness were the WORST. Hope it’s all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment