Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Things That Make me Sick to my Stomach at 8 Weeks

  • The smell of my house
  • The smell of my car
  • The smell of my purse
  • The smell of my pee
  • The smell of anyone heating up any food or cooking
  • The smell of a pan being heated
  • The smell of lotion
  • The smell of anyone's breath
  • The smell of anyone's perfume
  • The smell of the 52 by the dump on my way to work
Heck, what DOESNT make me sick to my stomach? The answer is water. In the shower is the only time I can honestly breathe a full lungful of air without gagging. Its so bad that I dont breathe in all the way day to day because doing so would be too much "smell" of whatever is there at that time and I would gag. So short little breaths are all I cant take. Im sure that doesnt help my oxygen levels, which apparently need to increase right now.

2 comments: