Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rory Dictionary

Man - He-man
Mo - Elmo
Emo - Elmo
Squeal - Elmo, possibly He-man, possibly Keira
Mine - Don't you dare touch whats in my hand, reach, or sight or I will scream and cry.
No - No
No - I'm really busy, come back later
No - Don't you dare touch whats in my hand, reach, or sight or I will scream and cry.
Aye - Yes (Who knows where she came up with this, but apparently she thinks she's a pirate)
Es - YES, ok? (I can't believe you are making me say it, isnt it obvious I'm agreeing to your conditions... geez.)
Peese - Please I really really really want [that] and I'll do anything to get it.
Guin - Guinness
Guin - Friend who is smaller than me
Guin - Fun to torture
Boss - Boston

Boss - Playtime
Boss - Friend (but totally in a platonic friend way and not in the let's play doctor or go to prom way)
Saber - Lightsaber
Poop - I pooped my pants
Pool - Playtime
Pool - Residence of Jenna
Uke - Luke
Uke - Playtime
Uke - The Funny Guy
Uke - Friend (but totally in a platonic friend way and not in the let's play doctor or go to prom way)
Pa Pa - Pacifier
Pa Pa - A Holy Artifact sent by God
Dad - Playtime
Dad - That Goofy Guy
Dad - The Tickle Monster
Oh - I have no idea what you just said but I'll play along and humor you
Mum - Cuddle Time
Mum - Chef Instructor
Mum - Cookie Sharer
Cook - Cookie Monster
Keir - Keira
Keir - Playtime
Keir - Time to run around and scream
Grm - Grammy
Grm - Fun Time
Mop - Moppsy
Mop - Spoiler
Mop - Secondary Sitter
Bray - Braydon
Bray - Playtime
Bray - Friend (but totally in a platonic friend way and not in the let's play doctor or go to prom way)

2 comments:

  1. LOL these are hilarious! Her and Luke have some similar words like MINE and NO and Luke pronounces poop like pooooop and Boston is Autin. They are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and we can definitely relate :)

    ReplyDelete