Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

When Will This be Over?


Week 12. Well I don’t feel as weak anymore, but I still feel awful. Food is my enemy. I am gagging over everything and if I go too long without eating, I get sick to my stomach. It’s the worst at night. I woke up at 2am starving. I ate a cracker but it was too late already and I threw up. Dinner was long since digested, so it was just bile and a cracker, but still wasn’t fun! I ate more crackers after with some water and was fine till morning.

They put me on antibiotics; found bacteria in my urine from the last labs. They asked me if I had any symptoms. Stupid question; You mean the increased urge to urinate, not being able to empty completely, discharge and cloudy urine? Kind of like the EXACT same ones as being pregnant???

Still tired by 8pm and going to bed by 9pm. What with the whole food thing though I am getting up earlier though. Good anyway, since I changed my hours at work to 7:30-4. I like the schedule much more. Doesn’t take that much more to get ready in the morning, avoid a crapload of traffic and I get off at 4!!!

I swear there is a baby boom going on though, first there was me and Nicole (who is 2 weeks ahead of me), then I found out my hairdresser is a week ahead of me, and then friends from the Kings River are 2 days apart from me.

I need to go shopping for new clothes this weekend; don’t fit in anything (comfortably at least) anymore. Dresses, tights and uggs will be my friend for the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment