Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Top 10 Things I Can't Wait to do Again

10. Look down and be able to see my cooch.
9 1/2. Be able to shave it myself.
9. Have access to an expanded wardrobe.
8. Wear cute heels.
7. Drive home without having to do Kegals.
6. Sleep without an entourage of pillows placed just so.
5. Sit in one position for more than 5 minutes without getting uncomfortable.
4. Laugh or cough without peeing my pants, literally. (Yes, thats what the pantyliners are for besides uber amounts of discharge. TMI? Too bad.)
3. Eat a big huge burger and fries at 7pm and not worry about it coming back up and choking on it in my sleep at 11pm.
2. Go for a run at black's beach, get all sweaty and get my heart rate up.

And, the number one thing I can't wait to do again.....

1. Have GREAT sex again.

2 comments:

  1. TMI, TMI, TMI!

    See you next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you but I hate to break it to you. I've heard sex while breast feeding is kind of uncomfortable still. My number one thing would be not to pee every 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete